BBB 2.4.9 | Configuration Settings for Meeting Room Layout

Tanuj Dev

Jan 20, 2023, 2:04:32 AM1/20/23
to BigBlueButton-dev
I wanted to know in the BBB server, which config file consist of the smart room layout settings.
In the meeting room , on top right we have 3 dots where we can access the settings of the meeting room. There we have a dropdown as Smart Layout to get the desired layout dimension of the meeting room.
Actually I am using BBB 2.4.9 in my web application, and inside the meeting room I want to give specific layout styles coming from BBB server.

sd...@distancelearning.cloud

Jan 20, 2023, 6:34:23 AM1/20/23
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com

2.4 has security issues and not supported soon with 2.6 in beta..   the layout feature has major enhancements in 2.5 and 2.6

So any dev work you do in 2.4 is not fruitful and most likely will need to be rewritten.

You should turn up a 2.6beta and look at getting your web application merged to work with 2.6

Regards,

Stephen