Custom RecordID and MP4

Jerome Loubens

Jun 18, 2024, 6:23:33 AMJun 18
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone.
I have a question regarding BBB registrations.
I have a solution with LoadBalancers, I want to centralize my recordings on a single server, I saw that it was possible.
The problem is that we have a particular way of creating the videos, we add the personal parameters in the creation with a personal user ID, a personalized MDP, a personal MeetingID.
I would have liked to be able to make a personal RecordID too, is this possible?
I wanted to have a single .MP4 file for example of the entire video so that teachers could retrieve it and share it if necessary, my Visio servers not being published.
Thank you for your help, and have a nice day.

Cordialement, Jérome Loubens.