Pre uploading / load of presentation from the cloud - from Nextcloud

Julien Gribonvald

Mar 22, 2021, 5:54:10 AM3/22/21
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I have a user feature request (from several users) and I would like to
know if someone already did it or not. This need is for greenlight but
also for BBB.

Is there someone who linked the pre-upload or upload of presentations
from a cloud system ? and from a system like Nextcloud (an OSS).

I think it would be great to purpose to load a presentation from a user
drive, like also give the possibility to save things (exported chat/notes).

Thanks,

Julien Gribonvald
Développeur Opérationnel
Service Logiciels Libres
GIP RECIA

Matthias Weiler

Mar 22, 2021, 7:09:57 AM3/22/21
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
> Is there someone who linked the pre-upload or upload of presentations
> from a cloud system ? and from a system like Nextcloud (an OSS).

I didn't try it, but the Nextcloud BBB Frontend lists this as a feature:

> Start a room with a selected presentation from your file browser

src: https://github.com/sualko/cloud_bbb/

sd...@distancelearning.cloud

Mar 22, 2021, 8:02:53 AM3/22/21
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
The create call allows for you to specify any https:// web accessible link... so as long as bbb-web can fetch the URL, it should process and convert

Some cloud storage like slack and dropbox may require a few query params on end of url to trigger the download.

Regards,
Stephen

Julien Gribonvald

Mar 22, 2021, 8:34:12 AM3/22/21
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your response, we already know this plugin, but the need
would be inside BBB and/or greenligth.

Julien Gribonvald