Wishes week ?

detlef Köppel

Aug 17, 2022, 9:54:49 AM8/17/22
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello people, I have a few wishes today.
- I would like that me as admin, the number of registered participants is displayed. Directly in the overview.
- Likewise with the number of created rooms
- I would like to be able to unlock participants if I do not want to wait for the email confirmation.
- Is it possible that special rooms receive a fixed phone ID.

It would be great if some things could be implemented.

Detlef Köppel

Fred Dixon

Aug 17, 2022, 2:30:16 PM8/17/22
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Detlef,

Just read through them ... are these requests for GreenLight?

Regards,..  Fred

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton

detlef....@gmx.de

Aug 18, 2022, 6:22:45 AM8/18/22
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Oh yes sorry fail groupe ..sorry
:-) Detlef

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.