PDF/etc presentation preupload for meeting creation directly to BBB server (no scalelite)

Rodolfo Monterroso

Aug 9, 2022, 3:18:07 PM8/9/22
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi everyone, I'm trying to get some help around here. As of some time, I have been preuploading PDF presentations from my frontend application to BBB, however I've always passed through a scalelite server (and it has worked without a problem).. however if I try to pass the same PDF directly to a BBB server, this does not work and I don't know why... can anyone point me in the right direction, or tell me what configuration needs to be in place inside the BBB server, in order for it to display a preuploaded PDF presentation.

Thanks!