BBB Demo JavaNullPointerException

hoesl...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2021, 3:24:07 AM10/19/21
to BigBlueButton-dev

I successfully setup a bbb server in the past with 2.2 versions together with greenlight.
I'm trying to setup a new vm currently for the use with any 2.3 version of bbb but I'm encountering problems.

I'm using my own certificate, not Let's Encrypt, which is trusted aswell so thats not an issue but when trying to create a meeting with the API Demo, I'm getting a JavaNullPointerException
Screenshot 2021-10-19 092243.jpg

It looks like this.

When using bbb-conf --check I'm also getting the error .curl: (6) Could not resolve host: <url>

Is anybody able to help me or least tell me whats wrong here?

Daniel Petri

Oct 19, 2021, 7:41:57 AM10/19/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi,
I saw this error message today when trying to join a demo meeting while the bbb-web service was stopped. Is it running?

Kind regards,
Daniel