Customize askForFeedbackOnLogout form

Anton Petrov

Oct 26, 2021, 4:34:25 PM10/26/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi, is there a way to change the feedback-on-logout form? I would like to change/add more questions.
If yes, where should I look for the template file or is it created dynamically?
I've searched the documentation and the forums but no avail.

Anton Petrov

Oct 28, 2021, 7:50:01 AM10/28/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi again! Is my question unclear? I have an urgent request from the client to collect a feedback from the attendees upon the meeting end. The feedback must contain 6 questions. May I use the ask-for-feedback-on-logout feature for this purpose? And if yes - how?
The BBB server is 2.3.14.
Thanks in advance for any thoughts!