Feature Request

Duane Bemister

May 10, 2022, 1:51:24 PM5/10/22
to BigBlueButton-dev
We are using BBB conference rooms for our Home Schooling Pods. Each student and instructor has been alocated a permanent room. We would like be able to provide an option to enable an alert when a new person joins the session. For example an audio alert tone or "Duane has joined the session"

Fred Dixon

May 10, 2022, 2:03:23 PM5/10/22
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Duane,

You can turn on notifications for when a user joins in the Settings.

image.png

Regards,... Fred

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 1:51 PM Duane Bemister <du...@wisdomquest.com> wrote:
We are using BBB conference rooms for our Home Schooling Pods. Each student and instructor has been alocated a permanent room. We would like be able to provide an option to enable an alert when a new person joins the session. For example an audio alert tone or "Duane has joined the session"

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton