BigBlueButton 2.3.15 released

Anton Georgiev

Oct 15, 2021, 1:33:00 PM10/15/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
We are pleased to announce BigBlueButton 2.3.15!

This 2.3.x release includes several fixes and stability improvements.

The full release notes for 2.3.15 are here

To try out 2.3.15, visit

Or, better yet, grab a Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit server and install the latest version yourself (it will take only a few minutes):

If you want to report any potential security issues with BigBlueButton, please e-mail us at secu...@bigbluebutton.org

As always, we welcome feedback on this latest update.

Anton

beti...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2021, 6:53:54 PM10/17/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Sorry for doing out of topic question but is there any benchmark how much users 2.3.** can handle in total in average ?

I was doing in 2.2.* like up to 350 per server so any benchmark/test in the 2.3.** since I want to roll out upgrade in a big series of 2.2 nodes.

Fred Dixon

Oct 17, 2021, 8:43:22 PM10/17/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
You should be able to handle more users in 2.3.  See

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton

Rudraksh Batra

Oct 18, 2021, 1:05:39 PM10/18/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
So according to this documentation, with 64 core machine we can handle 1600 users , correct if we shift to 2.3 ? Pls advise.