BBB-Docker on Mac

Andre Biel

Apr 18, 2021, 11:08:04 AM4/18/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hey everyone,

I tried getting BBB-Docker to work on Mac. BBB is supposed to run on Linux, but Mac has been my machine for some time now, and I wanted to give it a shot.

I am facing a problem with greenlight right now, which seems to be related to docker networks on mac - "can't assign requested address". Of course, I tried different envs, played around, and all stuff you do before asking the community :-)

Before switching to my other computer, installing ubuntu, and all that stuff, I just want to ask if anyone ever got this running on a Mac?

Thank you all in advance!

Have a nice Sunday