BBB on a Mac

16 views
Skip to first unread message

Duane Bemister

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 1:07:42 PM (5 days ago) Oct 3
to BigBlueButton-dev
I have a co--located M1 Mac mini that's providing websites for me. I want to install a BBB server just to have access to one room. I've installed UTM virtual machines and Ubuntu 26.04 on a virtual drive. I've created the domain muse.wisdomquest.com to use for the BBB server. I imagine I'll have to set the web server port on the BBB server to something other than 80 possibly 8080 if that's possible so it won't conflict with my other web server Software.

Calvin Galabuzi Kakumba

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 1:10:08 PM (5 days ago) Oct 3
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
BBB Server already has Haproxy so nginx can Proxy and also haproxy can multi port on a single port 

On Sat, 3 Oct 2026 at 20:07, Duane Bemister <du...@wisdomquest.com> wrote:
I have a co--located M1 Mac mini that's providing websites for me. I want to install a BBB server just to have access to one room. I've installed UTM virtual machines and Ubuntu 26.04 on a virtual drive. I've created the domain muse.wisdomquest.com to use for the BBB server. I imagine I'll have to set the web server port on the BBB server to something other than 80 possibly 8080 if that's possible so it won't conflict with my other web server Software.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BigBlueButton-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bigbluebutton-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bigbluebutton-dev/36c98a56-b4bf-4459-937c-71ad2e0388d3n%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages