BigBlueButton 2.5.18 released!

Anton Georgiev

Jun 7, 2023, 4:40:52 PM6/7/23
to BigBlueButton-dev
We are pleased to announce BigBlueButton 2.5.18!

This BigBlueButton 2.5 release includes a client fix for the whiteboard (not being usable on a recent upgrade of Chrome browser) and several core backports of security fixes from 2.6. Several bbb-web dependencies were upgraded to resolve reported securuty vulnerabilities - see fix(sec) in the release notes.

Note that we intend on publishing a security advisory about one of the fixes on June 20, 2023 or shortly after.

The full release notes are here

To try out 2.5.18, visit
https://test.bigbluebutton.org/

If you want to report any potential security issues with BigBlueButton, please check https://github.com/bigbluebutton/bigbluebutton/security/policy#reporting-a-vulnerability

As always, we welcome feedback on this latest update.
Anton and team
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

hyunho

Jun 8, 2023, 7:28:43 AM6/8/23
to BigBlueButton-dev
Sincerely, thank you very much.

2023년 6월 8일 목요일 오전 5시 40분 52초 UTC+9에 Anton Georgiev님이 작성: