Add a custom webpage to display image for host login only

Yash Ghodegaonkar

May 22, 2022, 4:17:07 PMMay 22
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello,
I have a matplotlib pie chart graph saved in image format on server, which should be visible to host only. How can I add a custom page in bigbluebutton directory for the host. I tried writing it in python flask but flask collide with bbb routing. The page needs to show the updated  pie chart every 5 seconds.

MBM 1607

May 23, 2022, 4:54:54 AMMay 23
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi,

you can add a new location block in the nginx configuration on BBB server.

Point that to a directory containing an index.html page. On that page you either link the graph using an image or you can use the new py-script to render the graph directly.