Update to BigBlueButton 0.9.0-beta now available

Fred Dixon

Mar 27, 2015, 6:28:04 PM3/27/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Everyone,

We've released an update to BigBlueButton 0.9.0-beta that fixes the following issues:

Chrome 41 (or later) running on a network with IPv6 may fail to connect to webRTC audio

Desktop sharing does not start in Linux due to incorrect checking of Java version

German translation gets cut off in Audio Connection dialog

We also fixed a number of small issues with the whiteboard, which include ensuring the drop-down menu for the font selections.  We also fixed a small bug in the package scripts that could cause an error on a new install.

We recommend everyone upgrade their BigBlueButton 0.9.0-beta server to this latest build.  For steps to upgrade see

You can try out the latest build on

We are focused on iterating towards a release candidate.  Let us know if you find *any* issues with this latest update.

Regards,... Fred

--
BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton