you have been removed from the meeting in bigbluebutton 2.3.3

Praveen Verma

Sep 22, 2021, 10:48:00 AM9/22/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi,

Installed 2.3.3 BBB server in AWS instance with c5.2xlarge, generally we are getting the message from server that ""you have been removed from the meeting". We tried to refresh the page or reload the same in different browser - but result is same, but after some times it will connect automatically or manually.

Try in internet lease line as well as in high speed broadband, but noting is happening .
Earlier we were using 2.2 and it works perfectly without any problem, can anyone help me to fix the same.

Regards,
Praveen

sd...@distancelearning.cloud

Sep 22, 2021, 11:00:54 AM9/22/21
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com

Need to look at the 150 classes a day you are doing on the 1 server,  how many concurrent users are on when this happens, and the amount of CPU be used by the html5 and mp4 recording while live meetings are occurring.

Also,  probable need to update BBB to the later 2.3 version with bbb-install.sh

Regards,

Stephen