HI, I'm Oweie

오이

Jan 8, 2021, 2:06:44 AM1/8/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi, I would like to know how to save batteries on cell phone when I use the Big Blue button. The Big Blue button is difficult to use for a long time because of the battery consumption.
I want to know how to use the screen longer as it is shared.

Fred Dixon

Jan 8, 2021, 1:47:20 PM1/8/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
The batteries are probably drained because of the video.  You can reduce webcams / screen share by turning them off (they will appear in the recording).

See Data Savings under the Settings menu (three dots in the upper right-hand corner).

Regards,... Fred

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 3:06 AM 오이 <oi84...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I would like to know how to save batteries on cell phone when I use the Big Blue button. The Big Blue button is difficult to use for a long time because of the battery consumption.
I want to know how to use the screen longer as it is shared.

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton