Letters on PDF scrambled after latest Chrome update

phill....@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2021, 5:20:59 AM9/28/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi all,

(I've posted this in the setup group but think its better suited here)

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen an issue with letters becoming garbled or changed on PDFs uploaded to BBB after the latest chrome updates.

I've even tried it in the test room hosted by BBB themselves and still get it.

I've attached a picture.

Thanks.

garbled letters.JPG

kristoff...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2021, 2:08:11 PM9/29/21
to BigBlueButton-dev

Same here

bbb 2.3.14
brave V1.30.86
macos 11.6

Paulo Lanzarin

Sep 29, 2021, 2:43:44 PM9/29/21
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com

Uzaktan Eğitim

Oct 1, 2021, 4:30:31 PM10/1/21
to BigBlueButton-dev

So is this a user issue?

Paulo Lanzarin

Oct 1, 2021, 8:19:03 PM10/1/21
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
> So is this a user issue?

No. It's a Chrome issue. Read the Chromium bugtracker entry I sent.