Recording from a Brave browser tap

Duane Bemister

Apr 14, 2021, 3:37:19 PM4/14/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
I have been testing the include audio in a browser tab and it displayed properly on the clients but the video aspect ration is compressed horizontally on my most recent recording. I will see if I can reproduce it consistently.
You can view the complete video presentation here.
I have the room set to allow anyone to start and users enter as moderators.
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 12.25.34 PM.png

Paulo Lanzarin

Apr 14, 2021, 5:48:32 PM4/14/21
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, the aspect ratio should be preserved.
I'm registering this into the issue tracker. Thanks for reporting.