Do we still have step-by-step installation guide in version 2.5

public...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2022, 9:04:49 PM7/27/22
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello Fellows:

I am facing some network difficulties, need a step-by-step installation guide for the lastest 2.5
any advise is appreciated

Thanks

Fred Dixon

Jul 27, 2022, 11:30:17 PM7/27/22
to BigBlueButton-dev
The source for bbb-install-2.5.sh is your best guide as it walks through each step in setting up BigBlueButton 2.5.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton

Usman Kazi

Jul 28, 2022, 4:58:08 PM7/28/22
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
hi Fred

We have installed the 2.5 its working great but we are unable to see recording in moodle 4.0.2 (latest)

kindly help

Regards

Usman

public...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2022, 4:59:12 PM8/4/22
to BigBlueButton-dev
Thanks Fred

Fred Dixon

Aug 4, 2022, 9:05:52 PM8/4/22
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Usman,

> We have installed the 2.5 its working great but we are unable to see recording in moodle 4.0.2 (latest)

In 4.0.2, to speed response time, recordings are fetched from BBB (one by one) in the background and the metadata poured into the Moodle database. And that is done with ad hoc tasks.

Do you have cronjobs enabled in your Moodle?  If so, for the initial scan, they will be processed in chunks, and gradually appear as the cron job runs.

Regards,... Fred