BigBlueButton 2.2.20 was released!

Anton Georgiev

Jul 10, 2020, 4:19:04 PM7/10/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce BigBlueButton 2.2.20.

This update contains several bug fixes and stability improvements.

The full release notes are here
https://github.com/bigbluebutton/bigbluebutton/releases/tag/v2.2.20

To install/upgrade, see

Regards,
Anton

Mehrdad Sharifi

Jul 11, 2020, 2:31:12 AM7/11/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Perfect!

neel....@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2020, 2:37:24 AM7/16/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
After updating to this release ipad webcam started gving error 1020 Media could not reach the server. I have turn and stun setup but still getting error. Help!

Fred Dixon

Jul 16, 2020, 6:53:14 AM7/16/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi,

> I have turn and stun setup but still getting error. Help!

You will need to re-apply your TURN and STUN settings.  To ensure they are retained between package upgrades, see

Regards,.. Fred

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton

Tobias Gall

Jul 23, 2020, 7:06:22 AM7/23/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello,

the package bbb-web is missing in the update and therefor the fix for the missing leading zeros in the voice bridge number.

Regards,
Tobias

Anton Georgiev

Jul 23, 2020, 9:01:32 AM7/23/20
to neeraj
Hi Tobias,

Thank you for pointing that out, you are right, we missed the bbb-common-web update. I just finished making the needed changes and the leading zeros fix will be available in 2.2.21.

-Anton

Fran Pereyra

Jul 26, 2020, 4:10:20 PM7/26/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Anton, the shared screens are being cropped in Chrome. Any estimated date for this fix?

Fred Dixon

Jul 26, 2020, 9:06:34 PM7/26/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Fran,

It will be fixed in 2.2.21, which we are testing now on demo.  Try

and let us know if you see the screen sharing cropped in Chrome 84 (or later).

Regards,.. Fred

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 4:10 PM Fran Pereyra <fran...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anton, the shared screens are being cropped in Chrome. Any estimated date for this fix?

Message has been deleted

Fran Pereyra

Jul 27, 2020, 8:30:16 PM7/27/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hey Fred, it's working fine in 84.0.4147.89 thank you!

Will be available any time soon or would you suggest it's a best idea to switch to the development mode in order to get the fix?

Thanks

Fred Dixon

Jul 27, 2020, 9:26:29 PM7/27/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Fran,

If you want to install the latest development packages, you can get the fix now on your servers

We appreciate anyone who wants to install these intermediate builds of BigBlueButton 2.2 and give us feedback.  The wider the testing, the better the release.

Regards,... Fred

Regards,... Fred

Fran P. Pereyra

Jul 28, 2020, 9:20:48 AM7/28/20