Call for presentations for BigBlueButton World 2023 (July 12-14th)

Fred Dixon

Jun 2, 2023, 8:53:22 AM6/2/23
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Everyone,

We are hosting the third annual BigBlueButton World conference on July 12-14th.

BigBlueButton is an open source project built by an open source community.  We believe every student in the world should have access to a high-quality online learning experience.

We invite anyone in the community who is supporting, developing, or customizing BigBlueButton for the benefit of others and wants to share their work to submit a proposal.

The presentations are 25 minutes long.

Suggested topics include
  - Case studies of successful small and large-scale deployments of BigBlueButton
  - Innovative uses of BigBlueButton in educational and non-educational environments
  - Improvements to the core of BigBlueButton's (audio, video, and features)
  - Improving accessibility and usability of BigBlueButton
  - Deepening the integration of BigBlueButton with other systems
  - Extending BigBlueButton with new capabilities, such as artificial intelligence, to help teachers teach and learners learn

The conference will be hosted online using BigBlueButton (of course!) and the recordings will subsequently be available on BigBlueButton's YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/bigbluebutton.

There have been *a lot* of improvements to BigBlueButton since the first BigBlueButton World conference in 2021.  This conference will start with a keynote on BigBlueButton: Now and Next and that will set out the goals for the project over the next 12 months.

Registration for the conference is also open (it's free) and we invite everyone who is interested in BigBlueButton to register and participate in the sessions..

Regards,... Fred

--
Co-founder BigBlueButton

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton