BigBlueButton 2.3.14 released

已查看 118 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Anton Georgiev

未读,
2021年9月22日 16:27:562021/9/22
收件人 BigBlueButton-dev
We are pleased to announce BigBlueButton 2.3.14!

This 2.3.x release includes several fixes and stability improvements. Special mentions to the newer version of FreeSWITCH including a patch for websocket connection problem with iOS 15.

The full release notes for 2.3.14 are here

To try out 2.3.14, visit

Or, better yet, grab a Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit server and install the latest version yourself (it will take only a few minutes):

If you want to report any potential security issues with BigBlueButton, please e-mail us at secu...@bigbluebutton.org

As always, we welcome feedback on this latest update.

Anton

hyunho

未读,
2021年9月22日 17:25:522021/9/22
收件人 BigBlueButton-dev
Thanks for the quick update.

 However, there is a bug where the speaker sounds too low when the participant operates the microphone.

This problem seems to be a problem that only occurs in IOS, and it is a problem that has been seen intermittently in IOS14 as well.

 The same problem is occurring in the demo site linked above, and the same problem is occurring in 2.4.

 Is there any way to solve this?

2021년 9월 23일 목요일 오전 5시 27분 56초 UTC+9에 Anton Georgiev님이 작성:
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子