iPadOS 16.0 connection issue

Ivan Dem

Sep 25, 2022, 5:17:03 AM9/25/22
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello,

I have installed the new iPadOS 16.0 on my iPad for development purposes.
Here I tested the connection to BigBlueButton with my installed version 2.4.2 and with de demo version that I found under https://demo.bigbluebutton.org/gl

On both versions it was not possible to connect to BigBlueButton rooms.
I always get the 401 Error code.

I tested BibBlueButton on my iPad with iPadOS 15.7 here I could login in Greenlight
and then connect to an room in BigBlueButton.

Is this issue known? And if it will be a fix, could it be please merged to BigBlueButton version 2.4 ?

Best Regards for Germany

Ivan Dem

Sep 25, 2022, 5:19:29 AM9/25/22
to BigBlueButton-dev
Ok I installed also the iPadOS version 16.1 and it seems to work in this version.

Fred Dixon

Sep 25, 2022, 7:06:14 AM9/25/22
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
> Ok I installed also the iPadOS version 16.1 and it seems to work in this version.

Thanks for sharing this Ivan -- this will definitely help others.

Regards,.. Fred

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton