Problem with record bbb 2.3.6

Rodolfo López

Sep 20, 2021, 7:24:35 PM9/20/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello friends, first thank you very much for such a magical tool like bbb, please I want you to give me a light on how to fix my problem install the BigBlueButton Server version 2.3.13 (2444) with bbb-install.sh everything very well, it worked perfect, but now it no longer records the sessions by clicking on record session it seems like it was recording but at the end of the session it does not record I send you some snapshots of some commands that can help before I had that problem on another server but we had to re-install bbb losing all the recordings that we had, this time I do not want to do that, in advance I thank you can give me a guide how to solve this problem that happens to many, greetings community

Thanks !

One more question, version 2.4 is ready for production ???  thanks

Rodolfo
bbb-conf --watch.jpg
bbb-conf --check.jpg