Obtain information

motivation motivation

Dec 21, 2020, 3:44:42 PM12/21/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Everyone ,

I am a student. I need your help. Those who do not take half of the courses at our university cannot take the exam. I have a question: will the site increase the time I spend in that classroom if I enter a room even if I don't have a lesson? Or, when there is only a teacher in the room, the site notes my time spent by students in class?

I really need your information about it
Notify me here or send mail motivat...@gmail.com

Regards,
Anna

hanif farahnak

Dec 22, 2020, 3:35:42 AM12/22/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello Anna
Your question is a bit vague. Could you explain more. Because as I understood your university has a LMS(Learning Management System) and they use BigBlueButton as their online platform. Is it so?

Regards, Hanif

motivation motivation

Dec 22, 2020, 8:05:26 AM12/22/20
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello, Hanif

Thanks for replying to my message. They use bigbluebutton for online lessons at our university. And this site records our absences. The time we spent in the lessons was shown on the teacher's page. Does the site have such a feature? If there is, even if the teacher is not in the room, can I increase the time I spend in the lesson by entering the room?

Regards, Anna

Martin Thomas Schrott

Dec 22, 2020, 8:30:55 AM12/22/20
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com, motivation motivation

for me this does not really make sense, what you are writing.

But as far as I understand: You maybe should set the room to only allow teachers to start it - this should prevent others  from joining the room without a teacher being in it.

hth

Martin

Asghar Rahmani

Jan 8, 2021, 4:07:17 PM1/8/21
to BigBlueButton-dev

Hello,

If I understood it well ...:?:

When and How a class room is closed (this means the absence-time can not be more somehow changed), depends on how the actual software at your side is coded or configured.

Normally the teacher or the moderator starts and ends (closes) a classroom or a meeting.

Regards

Asghar