BBB 2.4.9 | Modify Smart Layout

Tanuj Dev

Jan 25, 2023, 5:50:31 AM1/25/23
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi,
I want to modify size of smart layout of BBB meeting room for webcam, where can I find the html , js and css file in the server level for this requirement.

Is there any other way I can achieve it ?

Thank you

sd...@distancelearning.cloud

Jan 25, 2023, 8:20:59 AM1/25/23
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com

You need to checkout the html5 client code and make changes to it on a development server.

The application is then built and deployed to a production server.

Not a simple  tweek of html, css task to make significant changes to the UI with vi unfortunately

Have you tried the improvements to the layout in 2.6 beta and the different configurable options… it may get you close to where you need without custom code

Read here.

https://docs.bigbluebutton.org/2.6/dev.html#developing-the-html5-client

regards,

Stephen