document names after loading model

Aleksey Astafiev

Jan 29, 2019, 11:06:49 AM1/29/19
to bigartm-users
Hello,

I've used to create batches the voppal wabbit format where document nema is a unique number. After fitting, dumping a model I load it from disk.
But all my documents in theta matrix have new ids. How can I restore document names/numbers?

Мурат Апишев

Jan 31, 2019, 8:49:31 AM1/31/19
to Aleksey Astafiev, bigartm-users
Hi, try to set theta_columns_naming parameter of ARTM model constructor to 'title'.

 ---
С уважением, Мурат Апишев.

Regards, Murat Apishev.