BigARTM Slack Workspace

ellum...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 9:39:16 AM12/14/17
to bigartm-users
Hi there!

I've create Slack Workspace for BigARTM Users. To my mind Slack is more modern and comfortable for users communication.

Everybody can join in via this link: https://join.slack.com/t/bigartm/shared_invite/enQtMjg2MzY4ODgzMDI2LWJhZmVmNDNlMDFkNGJkNDBiNDgwN2M2NTRjYmVhZTU2OTQ1N2M3Y2QwM2FmNTAxN2UwZDYyN2U1NThmZGMxMjk (expires in 29 days).

Permanent Workspace URL is bigartm.slack.com.

Regards, Nikolay

Anna Potapenko

Dec 14, 2017, 9:46:59 AM12/14/17
to ellum...@gmail.com, bigartm-users
Hi Nikolay,

Thanks for you message.

Actually, not sure whether we need yet another place for communication. I think google-group is a nice and very common solution for users discussions of any software products. Also, we have github issues for any concrete concerns that need to be sorted out.

On top of that, we have #bigartm channel in our internal slack topicnet.slack.com. Please, reply me directly to this email with a few words about yourself if you want to joint it!

Many thanks,
Anna