Final days for EIS testimony to Stop Bombing Pohakuloa

Jim Albertini

Jun 3, 2022, 2:16:00 PM6/3/22
to big-isla...@googlegroups.com

Final days for EIS testimony to Stop Bombing Pohakuloa.  Deadline June 7th

from Pua Case  Please share widely.  Mahalo.

Aloha Everyone. Even as we prepare to provide testimony, we can hear the bombs going off ar night, bombing the center, the heart of our island. Please go to @ainamomona or @protectmaunakea and fill out the form builder for the protection of Pohakuloa. Pohakuloa is Mauna Kea. Mahalo to @ainamomona for the graphics and post. Repost from @ainamomona
There is no way to argue that there is no environmental or cultural impact to land that has been actively bombed and used for artillery practice for over 6 decades. The US military has been abusing Pōhakuloa for far too long. We must use our aloha for our people and our ʻāina to stop this abuse. If we truly believe we are one with the land, we must protect our ʻāina and ourselves and end this violence. Submit your testimony before it is too late!
Testimony period closes June 7, 2022.

--
Jim Albertini Malu 'Aina Center For Non-violent Education & Action P.O. Box 489 Ola'a (Kurtistown) Hawai'i 96760
Phone 808-966-7622 Email j...@malu-aina.org Visit us on the web at www.malu-aina.org