April 30, 2021 Hilo Peace Vigil solidarity with the Golden Rule

Jim Albertini

May 1, 2021, 1:36:27 AM5/1/21
to big-isla...@googlegroups.com

April 30, 2021 Hilo Peace Vigil    (from www.malu-aina.org)

Published by jalbertini on April 30th, 2021 in Climate Change, Hawaii Independence, Military, Pohakuloa, Public Events, Radiation, Sacred Mauna Kea, Social Justice, Take Action!, Vigil leaflets.

Solidarity with “The Golden Rule”

On May 1, the Veterans for Peace historic Sail Boat “The Golden Rule” will set sail from Honolulu to San Francisco.  The sailboat has been in Hawaii for nearly 2 years doing educational work for peace and justice, including a Nuclear-Free, Hawaii, Pacific and World.  Below is a photo of the Golden Rule in Hilo Harbor in Aug. 2019 with Veterans for Peace Golden Rule president Gerry Conden.

Below is a photo from the April 30, 2021 Hilo Peace Vigil with Golden Rule crew member Nolan from Seattle (3rd from left) along with other Golden Rule friends from Main, Michigan, and the Boston area who came by to join the Hilo Peace Vigil in solidarity for peace and justice.  We express our gratitude and aloha for their solidarity.  They are truly living “The Golden Rule.”  Safe journey!

--
Jim Albertini Malu 'Aina Center For Non-violent Education & Action P.O. Box 489 Ola'a (Kurtistown) Hawai'i 96760
Phone 808-966-7622 Email j...@malu-aina.org Visit us on the web at www.malu-aina.org