Hiring C/C++ Developer with our client in Dallas , TX || Appreciate your response.

Vicky Sathya

Oct 30, 2019, 4:38:21 PM10/30/19
to Big Data Europe

Greetings!

Hiring C/C++ Developer with our client in Dallas , TX || Appreciate your response.

Role: C/C++ Developer
Location: Chicago, IL/Dallas, TX
Duration: 24 Months
Note: Need 9+ Years Of Experience

Job description

 Role and Responsibilities :

  • Development of new features/products, enhancement in existing products.
  • Work as an individual contributor, able to own the components/ applications through minimal technical supervision.
  • Requirement analysis, design, coding, Unit Testing, Debugging of owned components/applications.
  • Troubleshooting of customer reported issues.

Thanks,
Vicky

Direct : 972-521-4946
Mobile: 469-415-4614
E-mail: vicky.i...@gmail.comWebsitewww.involgix.com
12885 Research Blvd Suite: 102B:, Austin, TX 78750.
 Company