Hiring ServiceNow Developer with our client in Naperville IL || Appreciate your response

1 view

Vicky Sathya

Nov 13, 2019, 1:00:13 PM11/13/19
to Big Data Europe

Greetings!

Hiring  ServiceNow Developer with our client in  Naperville IL || Appreciate your response

Role : ServiceNow Developer
Location : Naperville IL
Duration : 12+Months

Responsibilities :
Hands on experience performing ServiceNow up gradation
Experience integrating ServiceNow with other applications using built in and custom APIs
Orchestration and Discovery (ITOM)
JavaScript, PowerShell
Hands on experience in ServiceNow Modules : ITSM, ITOM, Knowledge Management, Discovery, Service Portal, Dashboards, Reports, Service Level management, Change management, Configuration management, Asset management, Service Catalog
Expertise in Incident, problem and change management
Hands on ServiceNow implementing Workflows, UI actions, ACL, UI macros, UI pages, Client scripts
Experience creating widgets and containers
Excellent in ServiceNow customization

Thanks,
Vicky

Direct : 972-521-4946
Mobile: 469-415-4614
E-mail: vicky.involgix@gmail.comWebsitewww.involgix.com
12885 Research Blvd Suite: 102B:, Austin, TX 78750.
 Company