Hiring Java Technical Lead with our client in Irving, TX || Appreciate your response

Vicky Sathya

Nov 7, 2019, 2:01:57 PM11/7/19
to Big Data Europe
Greetings!
Hiring Java Technical Lead with our client in Irving, TX || Appreciate your response

Job Title: Java Tech Lead
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12+ Months

Required Skills:

  • Technical Lead   – Full Stack - Java, J2EE, React.js,, HTML5, CSS3, Spring boot, REST API, Citrix, Kubernetes/Docker
  • Full Stack Senior Technical Lead  with experience in Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Citrix, React.js, REST API, SQL, Oracle
  • Should also have experience in Kubernetes/Docker and Integrations with other systems
  • API development experience is a Must.
  • Wireless technology experience is a huge plus
  • Prior experience in Struts, Tomcat will be a plus
  • Work closely with Technical Architect in documentation of system and technical requirements.
  • Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Experience in Agile/Scrum and Jira tools