Errors: buildsystem for the OpenWrt

4 242 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

littlebilly

lukematon,
3.4.2011 klo 8.52.103.4.2011
vastaanottaja Bifferboard
When trying to build a an OpenWRT System as described in the README of
https://github.com/bifferos/openwrt

Ubuntu is running on my computer.

I have a problem with one error!

Checking 'non-root'... failed.

Build dependency: Please do not compile as root.

Prerequisite check failed. Use FORCE=1 to override.

1. make menuconfig is running well after inserting --> FORCE=1 in
Makefile line after TOPDIR:=

I still have this error for
$ make package/symlinks and
$ make

See print below.
Is there also a trick like for "make menuconfig" to put FORCE=1 in a
file?

Thanks in advance
Billy

root@GSam:~/BBowrtgit/openwrt# make
Checking 'working-make'... ok.
Checking 'case-sensitive-fs'... ok.
Checking 'getopt'... ok.
Checking 'fileutils'... ok.
Checking 'working-gcc'... ok.
Checking 'working-g++'... ok.
Checking 'ncurses'... ok.
Checking 'zlib'... ok.
Checking 'gawk'... ok.
Checking 'flex'... ok.
Checking 'unzip'... ok.
Checking 'bzip2'... ok.
Checking 'patch'... ok.
Checking 'perl'... ok.
Checking 'python'... ok.
Checking 'wget'... ok.
Checking 'gnutar'... ok.
Checking 'svn'... ok.
Checking 'gnu-find'... ok.
Checking 'getopt-extended'... ok.
Checking 'non-root'... failed.

Build dependency: Please do not compile as root.

Prerequisite check failed. Use FORCE=1 to override.
make[2]: *** [tmp/.prereq-build] Error 1
make[1]: *** [prereq] Error 2
make: *** [world] Fehler 2

nicolas le falher

lukematon,
3.4.2011 klo 9.25.383.4.2011
vastaanottaja biffe...@googlegroups.com
Did you have run git with sudo ?

2011/4/3 littlebilly <vultur...@googlemail.com>:

> --

Nicolas Le Falher.

Andrew Scheller

lukematon,
3.4.2011 klo 9.32.383.4.2011
vastaanottaja biffe...@googlegroups.com
> I have a problem with  one error!
>
> Checking 'non-root'... failed.
>
> Build dependency: Please do not compile as root.
>
> Is there also a trick like for "make menuconfig" to put FORCE=1 in a
> file?

Urrm... what's wrong with logging out as root and logging in as a normal user??

Lurch

littlebilly

lukematon,
3.4.2011 klo 9.43.543.4.2011
vastaanottaja Bifferboard
When running with sudo I get the error as described in my first
message.

When running without sudo (as a normal user?)

I get

gsam@GSam:~/BBowrtgit/openwrt$ make
rm: cannot remove `/home/gsam/BBowrtgit/openwrt/tmp/info/.files-
packageinfo-8069': Permission denied
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `/home/gsam/BBowrtgit/openwrt/tmp/
info/.files-packageinfo-9253'. Stop.
cat: /home/gsam/BBowrtgit/openwrt/tmp/info/.files-packageinfo-9253: No
such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `/home/gsam/BBowrtgit/openwrt/tmp/info/.files-
packageinfo.stamp.4f18df856765d29015b4b07332bd4f5e': Permission denied
touch: cannot touch `/home/gsam/BBowrtgit/openwrt/tmp/info/.files-
packageinfo.stamp.d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e': Permission denied
touch: cannot touch `/home/gsam/BBowrtgit/openwrt/tmp/info/.files-
packageinfo.stamp': Permission denied
make[2]: *** [/home/gsam/BBowrtgit/openwrt/tmp/info/.files-
packageinfo.stamp] Error 1
make[1]: *** [prepare-tmpinfo] Error 2
make: *** [world] Fehler 2

nicolas le falher

lukematon,
3.4.2011 klo 9.46.123.4.2011
vastaanottaja biffe...@googlegroups.com

But you have download as root no ?
Relaunch git as normal user and try a make.

Stuart Hopkins

lukematon,
3.4.2011 klo 9.48.593.4.2011
vastaanottaja biffe...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried pulling the tree down again? As you ran it once as root,
it likely created the tmp folder with root permissions, so running it as
a normal user afterwards wouldn't work...

Stu

--

Regards

Stuart

littlebilly

lukematon,
3.4.2011 klo 10.02.543.4.2011
vastaanottaja Bifferboard
Thats it, relaunching git as normal user did the trick.

Thanks all for your quick response and your help.

Billy

On 3 Apr., 15:46, nicolas le falher <n.lefal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But you have download as root no ?
> Relaunch git as normal user and try a make.

Erik Fargas

lukematon,
19.12.2013 klo 21.12.0719.12.2013
vastaanottaja biffe...@googlegroups.com, vultur...@googlemail.com
also you can do: sudo chown -Rv your-non-root-user  /home/your-user/openwrt
it works for me
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä