Finding LEDs for my Bifferboard project and other updates

biff...@yahoo.co.uk

Sep 7, 2021, 5:34:23 AM9/7/21
to Bifferboard

Not Bifferboard specific:

Also, the build script for 1MB linux systems has been revamped:
It now has a shell from which you can configure the kernel, configure busybox and make and flash your image.  The shell program takes as argument a profile which is a kind of project name.  It's a nice (IMHO) way of keeping kernel and busybox configs separate for different projects.

The 'bathroom' project now has an http server:

Next I'll be hacking this light to add emergency lighting controlled by the Bifferboard: