VPN

wibbleypants

Oct 25, 2015, 12:35:24 PM10/25/15
to Bifferboard
Hello folks.

Long time since I was here.

I've forgotten all I ever knew about the Bifferboard.

I have a sudden need for something to run a VPN on.

So I dragged out the board from under a ton of rubbish, and booted it up.

It works!

Unfortunately, it has Debian 5 so nothing will install.

I know, I know, RTFFAQ etc. but if anyone can point me in the right direction to get started afresh towards my aim of a VPN (tinc?) then I'd be much obliged and will leave you all in peace.

Cheers.

Paul.

Adam Pribyl

Oct 25, 2015, 3:42:09 PM10/25/15
to Bifferboard

wibble...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2015, 5:23:35 AM10/26/15
to biffe...@googlegroups.com
On 25/10/15 19:22, Adam Pribyl wrote:

> http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian-5.0/

Thanks. Very helpful.

Kyle Gordon

Oct 26, 2015, 11:59:51 AM10/26/15
to biffe...@googlegroups.com
There's also the option of putting OpenWRT on the board, and using TINC from that

My Bifferboard still gets daily use controlling our CI status lights :-)

Kyle

Kyle Gordon - 2M1DIQ
Web: http://lodge.glasgownet.com
Jabber/Email/SIP: ky...@lodge.glasgownet.com