JFFS2 error

Thanos Tzois

May 20, 2013, 6:26:08 AM5/20/13
to biffe...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
It's my first post here and i would be grateful if i could take an answer. Currently i am working in my custom image of bifferboard and after flashing it I get the following errors:
May 20 11:16:39 iMeter kern.err kernel: MTD get_chip(): chip not ready after erase suspend
May 20 11:16:39 iMeter kern.err kernel: Error garbage collecting node at 005c519c!
May 20 11:16:41 iMeter kern.err kernel: MTD get_chip(): chip not ready after erase suspend
May 20 11:16:41 iMeter kern.err kernel: Error garbage collecting node at 005c519c!

When this happens i cannot do a soft reboot because i get a input/output error. If i do a hard reboot then bifferboard works fine for some days and this error may come up again. If i reflash it i may overcome this error. Are there any ideas why is this happening?
I would appreciate any help!
Regards,
Thanos

biff...@yahoo.co.uk

May 20, 2013, 7:30:02 PM5/20/13
to biffe...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, May 20, 2013 11:26:08 AM UTC+1, Thanos Tzois wrote:
Currently i am working in my custom image of bifferboard

I've no idea what 'custom image' means and you don't say, so impossible to help I'm afraid.  I usually use this: https://github.com/bifferos/bb/tree/master/openwrt.

regards,
Biff.