Re: [bifferboard] Digest for bifferboard@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Ernst J. Oud

Sep 17, 2021, 4:45:43 PM9/17/21
to biffe...@googlegroups.com
After all these years a post by Mr. Bifferos himself. Kind memories. Had those small boxes monitoring temperature in my house.

Regards,

Ernst J. Oud

On 17 Sep 2021, at 17:51, biffe...@googlegroups.com wrote:

"biff...@yahoo.co.uk" <biff...@yahoo.co.uk>: Sep 16 11:43AM -0700

All done. Now you can have one bifferboard program another bifferboard,
with only about 8k space overhead (less once it's all lzma compressed),
and it runs really quickly due to all the unrolled loops.
https://github.com/bifferos/bb/commit/bb247e657a1c02b7ecce00f441ba1c7624fbd68a#diff-17a291209fde6ac1c97e3349f0a885ffe9dcd46ef6d620a104f8db60bbd6a308

On Wednesday, 15 September 2021 at 14:10:07 UTC+1 biff...@yahoo.co.uk

biff...@yahoo.co.uk

Sep 18, 2021, 7:36:29 AM9/18/21
to Bifferboard
Greetings Ernst!

It's been a while since I posted anything there.  They also have my first attempt at router hacking on the same site:
https://hackaday.com/2008/01/12/  (An Edimax Sweex router, MIPS instruction set IIRC and probably the first thing I hacked Linux on).
There's a dead link there but I'll try to upload the pics to github if I have time.