introducing GUI form for dataset description generator

Tolik Gercberg

Oct 29, 2020, 8:34:48 AM10/29/20
to bids-discussion
Hi all,

I'm Tolik, my lab has recently started adapting BIDS, me and a colleague made a GUI form for generating dataset_description.json

bids_screenshot.png

This is still work in progress and I am new to the BIDS community, I hope this is the right place to post this :)

Chris Markiewicz

Oct 29, 2020, 11:18:30 AM10/29/20
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com
This looks great! One thing you can do is open an issue on the website repo, so it can be added to the list of BIDS tools.

Best,
Chris

--
We are all colleagues working together to shape brain imaging for tomorrow, please be respectful, gracious, and patient with your fellow group members.
---

Tolik Gercberg

Nov 1, 2020, 9:13:55 AM11/1/20
to bids-discussion
Thank you kindly,
I followed the link and the options for issues I can open are either for the website itself or the BIDS specification, and neither are meant for sharing tools from my understanding?

Robert Oostenveld

Nov 2, 2020, 5:06:35 AM11/2/20
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tolik

I think it would fit very well under https://bids.neuroimaging.io/benefits.html i.e. on the main website. You can open a pull request with a suggested change to the page https://github.com/bids-standard/bids-website/blob/gh-pages/_pages/benefits.md

best regards,
Robert

Tolik Gercberg

Nov 3, 2020, 9:36:30 AM11/3/20
to bids-discussion
Thank you Robert and Chris, heeding your advice I opened a pull request