BIDS Contributor History

Suyash

May 17, 2023, 11:55:58 PM5/17/23
to bids-discussion
Hello everyone in BIDS community,

Do we maintain history of all contributions(linked to a particular contributor) made to BIDS from early days(2015-2018)? More on the lines of blame in github.

Thanks!
Suyash

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 8.53.04 PM.png

Remi Gau

May 21, 2023, 1:36:17 PM5/21/23
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com, Suyash

There is no such thing that I am aware of.

Not even sure where to find the "original" google doc that we used to work on: if someone has it, one could go through the revision history to get a rough idea of what happened when.

The closest I could find to give you an idea about contribution at the very beginning of the project is the initial commit of the contributors.md: I guess it could be used as proxy of contributions from each person up to that point.

https://github.com/bids-standard/bids-specification/commit/ce5ad7366de681a0b573931e72e4f6be03b459a6#diff-def6f26b057eb4c857f9809abaea8d129c192537a6ffc75f1162fddb01cf723b

This won't give you the temporal dimension of who did what and when... But best I can find in a few minutes of search.

Hope this helps.

--
We are all colleagues working together to shape brain imaging for tomorrow, please be respectful, gracious, and patient with your fellow group members.
---

Rémi Gau