template README for a BIDS dataset: suggestions welcome

Remi Gau

Nov 23, 2020, 7:52:18 AM11/23/20
to bids-discussion

Hello all,

I just want to bring your attention on a pull request that has been opened on the BIDS starter kit to help designing a template README file that could help provide more information on the content of a dataset.

https://github.com/bids-standard/bids-starter-kit/pull/139/files

If you have suggestions or examples of good READMEs for a dataset feel free to chime in, preferably in the conversation of the pull request ( :-) ).

You can also directly contribute to that pull request: if you have no idea on how to do that because of the whole Git and Github thing, send me an email and I can gladly help you with it.

@+

--

Rémi Gau