EEG Technical Landscape Survey

Dr Cyril Pernet

Feb 2, 2022, 5:03:38 AMFeb 2
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com

Dear BIDS EEG enthusiasts,

We would appreciate your time completing this brief survey for a new
initiative, EEGNet (http://eegnet.org/), which aims to leverage
open-source infrastructure for sharing and annotating open standardized
BIDS-EEG datasets with automated processing workflows, with support for
emerging BIDS specifications (e.g. BEP021
https://github.com/bids-standard/bep021) and additional
electrophysiology modalities. EEGNet is a constituent organization of
the Global Brain Consortium (GBC - https://globalbrainconsortium.org/),
an international neuroscience collaboration focused on EEG-mediated
applications in global health.

We are keen to have your views on the technical landscape and barriers
present in EEG and electrophysiology research informatics.
Click here
(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYzJa0VLDuTkwncW8qSvByUaDQpafW2A0tMpBgudDtkdkFEA/viewform)
to take this survey which should take around 10 minutes -- and thank you
for sharing it with colleagues in your field.

If you're interested in sharing tools and data through EEGNet and
providing more input on the platform, please let us know via the
embedded links you'll find in the survey.

Thank you for your valuable input - We are hoping to have all responses
back by February 14, 2022.

Best,

Technical Committee member
EEGNet.org

--
Dr Cyril Pernet, PhD, OHBM fellow, SSI fellow
Neurobiology Research Unit

wamc...@gmail.com
https://cpernet.github.io/
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4010-4632