BIDS Steering Group election - nomination period

Franklin Feingold

Sep 14, 2021, 2:36:07 PM9/14/21
to bids-discussion

Dear BIDS community,

We are excited to announce the opening of the nomination period for electing a new Steering Group member! The nomination period opens today and will close on Friday, October 1st at 11:59pm (Pacific time).

This new member will be taking the place of our outgoing member, Kirstie Whitaker. While submitting your nomination, we please ask to prepare a brief description of what you would add to the Steering Group if elected  and include it within this form.. We are looking to maintain and enhance our range of diverse perspectives and experiences currently present on the Steering Group.

If you are interested in nominating yourself - please submit your name to our nomination google form (also linked below).

Nomination form: https://forms.gle/JDryfJRLP2AiHVPg9

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Franklin (ff...@stanford.edu)

Thank you,

The BIDS team

Franklin Feingold

Sep 20, 2021, 2:13:21 PM9/20/21
to bids-discussion
Hi BIDS community,

Friendly reminder the nomination period is open for electing a new Steering Group member! The nomination period closes on Friday, October 1st at 11:59pm (Pacific Time).

If you are interested in nominating yourself, please fill out our brief nomination google form (also linked below).

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Franklin (ff...@stanford.edu)

Thank you,
The BIDS team

Franklin Feingold

Sep 28, 2021, 4:55:52 PM9/28/21
to bids-discussion
Hey BIDS community,

Friendly reminder the Steering Group open nomination period closes this Friday (10/1) at 11:59pm (pacific time)!

If you are interested in potentially joining the group, please complete our brief nomination google form (also linked below).