About BIDS Coin

Hasnae Ag

Apr 12, 2022, 10:09:53 AM4/12/22
to bids-discussion
Dear all,
I'm trying to use BIDS Coin to transform a dataset (DICOM) that combines anatomical, functional MRI, and physiological data into BIDS format (https://github.com/Donders-Institute/bidscoin). I followed the installation instructions (windows machine), but the "bidscoin-t" command returned an "utf-8" encoding error.

It appears that I'm having trouble installing dcm2niix2bids.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Hasnae,
2.PNG

Marcel Zwiers

Jul 14, 2023, 5:19:26 AM7/14/23
to bids-discussion
Hi Hasnae,

I accidentally came across your question. Did you manage to solve it? Otherwise, please ask your question on Neurostars or as a GitHub issue.

Best,
Marcel