BIDS derivatives guidelines

Dr Cyril, Pernet

Aug 16, 2023, 3:08:40 AM8/16/23
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Last June, a bunch of us got together to further develop BIDS derivatives and try to solve some road blocks (FYI info on the event here https://github.com/openneuropet/outreach/tree/main/BIDS_derivatives2023). This resulted in a document 'BIDS derivatives guidelines' with some parts being integrated to the spec and some parts which should help develop any derivative BEP - in particular using common key-value pairs ('entities'), options regarding provenance and recommendation on data format for high dimensional data.

Please find the document here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JtTu5u7XTkWxxnCIH6sxGajGn1qG_syJ-p14aejpk3E/edit?usp=sharing  --- as always, anyone is very welcome to comment and leave feedback, raise issues, etc ...   it is for all of us to move forward. In a few months, we'll move those guidelines to the BIDS documentation (https://bids-extensions.readthedocs.io/en/latest/).

best wishes

Cyril, on behalf of the working group

--
Dr Cyril Pernet, PhD, OHBM fellow, SSI fellow
Neurobiology Research Unit,

wamc...@gmail.com
https://cpernet.github.io/
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4010-4632

Cyril Pernet

Sep 13, 2023, 2:27:27 AM9/13/23
to bids-discussion
Hi all,

This is a reminder about the existence of this document. We have started to merge some parts of it to the specification I'll create several pull requests for the different parts. Fell free to comment in there or in future PR.

Best
Cyril