Updating bids.neuroimaging.io/acknowledgements.html w/ "indirect" support

Anthony Galassi

May 16, 2023, 5:45:25 PM5/16/23
to bids-discussion
Earlier during our OpenNeuroPET meeting today someone brought up that there was no mention of any of the support (funding) BIDS benefits from via contributors. I wanted to solicit some feedback from the community about how/why/where we would want to publish such information.

That said, if we were to use ourselves as an example going forward we'd make mention of these grants:
NIH MH002977-01 and Novo Nordisk NNF20OC0063277 for OpenNeuroPET.

Take a look at https://bendhouseart.github.io/bids-website/acknowledgements.html for a working example; if there's any interest, additions, or feedback I'll create a PR to bids-standard/bids-website with those changes or simply move this discussion over to github.

Thanks,

Anthony Galassi

yarikoptic

May 16, 2023, 11:50:25 PM5/16/23
to bids-discussion
We had similar line of discussion recently in BIDS steering committee meeting.
Please chime in and contribute (e.g. via `suggestions` in comments) to https://github.com/bids-standard/bids-website/pull/279/files which I totally forgot about ;)

Cyril Pernet

May 17, 2023, 1:35:12 AM5/17/23
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com, Galassi, Anthony (NIH/NIMH) [C], Russ Poldrack, Franco Pestilli
Wonder who that can be . ..

Hey Antony, can you please check with Russ and Franco who also have paid and do pay people to do BIDS things

Thx

--
We are all colleagues working together to shape brain imaging for tomorrow, please be respectful, gracious, and patient with your fellow group members.
---

Anthony Galassi

May 17, 2023, 12:39:56 PM5/17/23
to bids-discussion