BIDS-pydantic

Tom Hampshire

Jun 13, 2023, 7:27:18 AM6/13/23
to bids-discussion
We've released an open-source project that might help other software developers using the BIDS file format in Python. It provides automated data validation and IO as well as providing typing information and type checking during the development process.
Please, let me know if you have any questions or propose any changes.
Kind regards,
Tom

Remi Gau

Jun 13, 2023, 7:30:15 AM6/13/23
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com, Tom Hampshire

Hey Tom,

I think this may be of interest to several people.

Want me to add this to the list of BIDS tools? https://bids.neuroimaging.io/benefits.html#software-currently-supporting-bids

@+

Rémi

Gold Standard Phantoms Limited
H13 Sheaf Bank Business Park, 20 Prospect Road, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S10 3BH
Registered in England and Wales.
Company number: 9342804
VAT Reg: GB211807049

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Gold Standard Phantoms.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
We are all colleagues working together to shape brain imaging for tomorrow, please be respectful, gracious, and patient with your fellow group members.
---

Rémi Gau

Tom Hampshire

Jun 14, 2023, 5:25:47 AM6/14/23
to Remi Gau, bids-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rémi,
Yes please!
Kind regards,
Tom
--
Tom Hampshire, PhD
Software Lead | Chief Information Officer