BIDS Steering Group election

Franklin Feingold

Oct 27, 2021, 8:02:30 PM10/27/21
to bids-discussion
Hi BIDS community,

We are excited to announce the Steering Group ballots have been sent to our contributors! We have received a few reports of them landing in the spam folder - if you did not receive one, please check there. If you think we missed sending you a ballot, please let us know by emailing Franklin (ff...@stanford.edu)

Thank you,
The BIDS team

Franklin Feingold

Nov 18, 2021, 8:06:00 PM11/18/21
to bids-discussion
Dear BIDS community,

Thank you for the great election - it was a fierce election with many outstanding candidates! We have counted the votes and the winner is ...... Ariel Rokem! Please join me in congratulating Ariel! We look forward to seeing him help BIDS continue moving forward.

Thank you again for the successful election!

Thank you,
The BIDS team