Upcoming Nilearn-Nibabel Dev Days : 5-7 May

Elizabeth DuPre

Apr 12, 2021, 2:07:40 PM4/12/21
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com, Gael Varoquaux
Dear BIDS enthusiasts,

Nilearn and Nibabel, Python tools for analysis of brain imaging data, are holding a few days of joint development this 5-7 May:
https://nilearn.github.io/dev-days-2021/

Part of the efforts will focus on better BIDS support in nilearn. Indeed, nilearn now has integrated GLM functionality (https://nilearn.github.io/glm/index.html). Connecting this functionality to BIDS could facilitate open and easy data processing pipelines in brain imaging.

Hence, we are hoping to have the BIDS community come and join us in designing this new functionality! We welcome contributions from all BIDS members interested in (f)MRI analysis, and we are particularly interested in on-boarding newcomers to these projects.

We look forward to seeing you online!

Take care,

Elizabeth DuPre and Gaël Varoquaux