voting and emails

Dr Cyril, Pernet

Oct 11, 2022, 11:28:19 AM10/11/22
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com
hey BIDS maintainers et al.,

there is a bunch of people who wanted to vote today, but their email was
rejected -- they probably have to register somewhere?? but that's not
specified and I have no clue ... help

Cyril

Remi Gau

Oct 11, 2022, 11:58:55 AM10/11/22
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com, Dr Cyril, Pernet

Hey,

We have reached out to all contributors who have provided us with their contact information.

We sent an email to the BIDS contributors (who are the only ones allowed to vote to ask them) to update their contacts details.

To make sure that we did not miss anyone (because we may have outdated email addresses) we also had a public form

https://forms.gle/hq54xEkws5PBM43F9

This form:

If we have missed anybody or they failed to receive an email, please have them fill out this form. We need to manually review responses, so please give a couple days for a new round of announcements to be sent out.

Hope this helps

Rémi

--

Rémi Gau

Remi Gau

Oct 12, 2022, 5:51:28 AM10/12/22
to bids-discussion
Correction: the google form to update your BIDS contributor info is this one and it is still open:

Sorry for yet another confusion!